Website Terms and Conditions
The term 'Castlesphere IT Solutions' refers to Castlesphere Limited, who is the owner of this website. The term 'you' or 'your' refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither Castlesphere IT Solutions nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and liability for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk for which Castlesphere IT Solutions shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Castlesphere IT Solutions. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice which forms part of these website terms.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to Castlesphere IT Solutions are acknowledged in the copyright notice.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that the website(s) are endorsed by Castlesphere IT Solutions. Castlesphere IT Solutions has no responsibility for the content of linked website(s).
- Your use of this website is subject to the laws of Wales. Any dispute arising out of such use of this website is subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.